Many of the Town’s online systems that were impacted by a malware attack have been restored. Work continues to restore those systems that are still offline.
Please see below for specific updates:
- Water Utility customers can now access the utility billing system to view their account and pay their bills online. Payments by physical check may be deposited in the dropbox at the Town Hall campus. Specific account questions or concerns should be directed to 741-2300 or email@example.com. If calling after regular business hours, customers may leave a message and the call will be returned as soon as possible.
- The Town’s email system is functioning. Residents or customers who may have been emailing members of Town Council or Town Staff with urgent issues in the last couple of weeks may wish to resend the email.
- Online services for public records inquiries and recreation programming are also now available. Please note that Recreation programs and events have been suspended until further notice. For questions regarding Recreation programs, please call 741-2400.
- The website (www.jupiter.fl.us) is fully operational. Residents and customers may use the online directory to call or email Town staff members, may submit forms on the website, and may use the "Let Us Know" button to submit questions or inquiries.
- Online permitting, inspections, development applications and business tax receipts are still unavailable at this time. Customers may contact the Building, Planning & Zoning, Engineering and BTR departments respectively for assistance with these functions.
Town Hall, the Community Center, and other Town facilities remain closed to in-person business. Please continue to check our website, emails and social media for updates, or call 561-746-5134 for additional assistance. Thank you for your patience during this time.