Town Council Hearing for Historic and Archaeological Protection Regulations zoning text amendment to Division 35 of Chapter 27
Town Council Hearing on February 19, 2013 at 7:00 pm in the Town Hall Council Chambers
ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO DIVISION 35 OF CHAPTER 27, TO:
• Provide for an administrative certificate of appropriateness and a list of routine activities;
• Provide flexibility of archaeological reporting requirements for non-residential site plan applications in certain potential zones;
• Add archaeological reporting requirements for non-development related subsurface disturbances;
• Clarify archaeological review requirements for a small-scale development, excluding development for one single-family home;
• Relocate historic and archaeological definitions to Section 27-1.