Please take notice that the Public Hearings on the item(s) listed below are scheduled to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Complex, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida at 7:00 PM on the following dates:
- April 13, 2021...…...................Planning and Zoning Commission
- May 4, 2021..…...…............….Town Council (1st reading)
- May 18, 2021......…............….Town Council (2nd reading)
HEARING DATES ARE TENTATIVE
Sandpiper Cove - A Planned Unit Development (PUD) and site plan amendment to modify the architecture requirements and update the elevations for the multifamily buildings on a 45.91+/- acre property located on the east side of the intersection of Military Trail and Indian Creek Parkway within Seaplum PUD. (PZ# 4589 & 4590)*
Owner(s): Multiple individual homeowners
- Amendment to the Seaplum PUD and site plan to modify Condition #14(b) in both Ordinance #137-02 and Resolution #81-02 to allow seven Mediterranean style multifamily buildings to change the roof material from tile to asphalt shingles;
- Remove decorative balconies from six multifamily buildings with Georgian architecture.
* Title maybe subject to revisions prior to approval.
At such times and place the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Town Council are scheduled to hear all evidence and arguments in support or in opposition to this item. Anyone desiring to appeal a decision of the presiding body on matters considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings. They may need to ensure that a verbatim record is made, including the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The Town of Jupiter does not provide such a record.
Please check the agendas to verify the hearing dates and location. These agendas are typically posted, with supporting documentation, on the Town of Jupiter website a week before the meeting. It can be found in the left side menu under Agenda & Minutes at www.jupiter.fl.us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact, Peter Meyer, Planning and Zoning Department at (561) 741-2691.
Valerie Y. Hampe, Secretary
Planning and Zoning Department
Posted on www.jupiter.fl.us website: March 26, 2021