How to Check Availability
Calendar availability does not include pending applications or maintenance closures.
The instructions below make the following assumptions:
- You have read the specific rental policies/rules for the facility you wish to reserve
- You have read the reservation policies
- You have submitted the required paperwork
- Your date is within 1 year booking window.
- To check availability click on the appropriate facility: Civic Center, Old Town Hall, and Community Center
- Scroll down the page until you see the green box with "Search Results", then click on it.
- This will bring you to a 3-part screen where there are calendars to the left, time block(s) in the center and blank date/time slots to the right.
- A red dot means not available and a green dot means available.
If you know your login information, you can continue on to submit an application...
- If the desired date/time is available, you will click on the time slot once to add it to the right hand column titled “My Selected Time Slots.” If you have more than one date you may continue adding the additional dates/times with the same process. Double check the day/dates and if correct click the blue “Add to Cart” button at the bottom right of screen.
- To delete a selection, simply click once on the selection and click Remove.
- You will be prompted to sign in at this time if you did not sign in at the beginning.
- Answer Questions regarding your event.
- Then click on the “One Click to Finish Button” and your application is submitted.
- The next screen will have a link to your application submission, a link to the rental policies and Instructions on how to send us your Proof of Residence documentation.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400, during our business hours or Email us at any time.
Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Saturdays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.