COVID19- What’s Up JUP?
From time to time we’ll be providing updates on the status and happenings with Town services and departments. Here’s what’s up in Recreation and Neighborhood Services:
- August 27, 2020 View Emergency Order Number 21 Amends Palm Beach County Emergency Order 2020-005 to allow for the reopening of playgrounds and certain other park facilities. This order will be effective 5:00 p.m. on August 27, 2020.
- While the Community Center remains closed to in-person business, front desk staff is available to answer questions Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm at (561)741-2400.
- Coronavirus Information - stay safe and be properly informed
- All Recreation programs are on hold until further notice.
- All reservations at the Jupiter Community Center through December 31, 2020 have been cancelled while the Jupiter Civic Center and Old Town Hall reservations have been cancelled through September 30th. Please follow the link for refund details.
Recreation staff members continue to work towards the return of many of our traditional programs and activities while safely incorporating new guidelines and limitations related to the pandemic. We are hopeful we will be able to bring these programs back into our Community Center and parks as soon as we are safely able to do so. We wish everyone a safe summer and look forward to seeing you soon.
Please continue to stay up to date on the Town’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic by regularly monitoring the Town’s COVID website and following the Town’s social media sites.