How to Submit a Facility Application
The instructions below make the following assumptions:
- You already have a username and password for Webtrac (Recreation's online registration software)
- You have read the specific rental policies/rules for the facility you wish to reserve
- You have read the reservation policies
- You have submitted the required residency paperwork
- Your date is within the 1 year booking window.
How to Submit an Application
Be sure to use a laptop or pc as our software is currently not mobile friendly.
- Click on desired facility: Civic Center, Old Town Hall, and Community Center
- Scroll down the page until you see the green box with "Search Results", then click on it.
- This will bring you to a 3-part screen where there are calendars to the left, time block(s) in the center and blank date/time slots to the right.
- Click on the time slot(s) to add your selection to the right hand column titled “My Selected Time Slots.” If necessary, be sure to include all time slots needed for your set up, event, and clean up. If you have more than one date you may continue adding the additional dates/times with the same process. To delete a selection, simply click on the selection and select Remove. Double check the day/dates and if correct click the blue “Add to Cart” button at the bottom right of screen.
- You will be prompted to sign in at this time if you did not sign in at the beginning.
- Answer Questions regarding your event.
- Then click on the “One Click to Finish Button” to submit the application.
- The next screen will have a link to your application, a link to the rental policies and Instructions on how to send us your proof of residence documentation.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400, during our business hours or Email us at any time.
Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-9 PM, Saturdays, 8 AM-4PM.