- Facility Rentals
- How To Get Started
- How To Create an Account
Facility Rental Account Information
All account contact information must pertain to the incorporated resident, including phone number and email.
Jupiter Recreation has been using the same registration software since 2006 but this is not the same as JTAA's registration software. If you have rented a facility, registered for a class or program with the Jupiter Recreation Department chances are you probably already have an account.
Forgot Your Login Information
- Go to the Webtrac Webpage.
- Locate the "Account Log-In box" in the upper right corner. (pictured right)
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button and follow screen prompts.
Creating a new Webtrac Account
When creating a new account, ALL ACCOUNT INFORMATION MUST pertain to the incorporated Jupiter resident including phone number, email, etc. Failure to comply may result in future no 3rd party rentals.
- Go to the Recreation Registration Webiste.
- Locate the "Account Log-In box" in the upper right corner. (pictured above)
- Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button. Complete required information and select save. It may take up to 48 hrs for your account to be activated. You will not be able to log in to Webtrac until Recreation staff activates your account.
- Once your account is activated you will receive an email with your account log in information within 24 hrs.
- Until you have received an account approval email from Jupiter Recreation containing your login information you will not be able to log in to Webtrac so please be sure to use an email account that you monitor frequently.
✔ If it's your first time logging in, or you have never changed your login or passcode, it will be your household ID # for both which can be found on any previous recreation receipt.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400 or Email us at anytime. Our current operating hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-9 PM and on Saturdays, 8 AM-4 PM.