Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Select a Category
Building Records Request
Planning and Zoning
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Town of Jupiter Survey of Restaurant, Convenience and Hospitality Businesses
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
The Town of Jupiter is beginning an education campaign to encourage the reduction of the use of single-use plastic straws and other single-use plastics. By providing the information in the brief survey below, you are helping the Town to shape this campaign in a way that is most beneficial to the entire Jupiter community. Thank you for providing your input!*
1. Does your business currently offer straws?
2. If yes, what type of straws does your business offer:
Single-use plastic straws
Re-usable straws (stainless steel, bamboo, etc.)
3. Please choose the statement below that most accurately describes your business’ current practice:
Offer straws when a beverage is ordered or purchased
Offer straws only on-demand (when a customer requests one)
Offer only paper straws
Offer re-usable straws (stainless steel, bamboo or other washable, reusable alternatives)
We do not offer straws at all
4. If your business has recently changed its consumption of single-use plastic straws, please indicate when you made the change, and why:
5. If your business has recently changed its consumption of single-use plastic straws, please estimate:
Monthly quantity of single-use plastic straws before the change
Monthly quantity of single-use plastic straws after the change:
6. If you currently offer single-use plastic straws regularly to customers, what kind of support could the Town offer to encourage you to reduce or eliminate them?
7. Are you reducing or eliminating other types of single-use plastics in your business? If so, please tell us how:
8. Please tell us about your business:
Primary contact & phone
Full service restaurant
Counter service restaurant
Fast foot restaurant
* Florida has a very broad public records law. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. The Town makes every effort to protect individual privacy, but may be compelled to provide email addresses in some circumstances under Florida law. If you do not wish to provide your email when completing this survey, please call Kate Moretto at 561-741-2575.
If we may contact a representative of your business to discuss your responses, please list name, phone and email here:
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. If you would like to provide further input, please contact Kate Moretto, Director of Community Relations, at email@example.com or 561-741-2575.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Agendas & Minutes
Code Compliance Notices
Bids, RFP's & RFQ's
Roads and Construction Projects
Help & Assistance Services
Hurricane & Flood Info
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow