Doing Business with the Town
The Town of Jupiter offers many opportunities for local businesses to do business with the Town. From every day business items to major construction projects, local businesses are encouraged to take the below steps in order to work with the Town of Jupiter.
In order to insure that all goods, materials, supplies and/or services are acquired through a fair and equitable process, the Town abides by all applicable Florida Statutes as well as its own Procurement Policy.
The following table describes procurement levels:
|Total Contracted Value|
Quote/Bid Requirements (Minimum)
|$0.01 - $2,500||Single Quote||Department Director or Designee|
|$2,500.01 - $10,000||Three Verbal Quotes||Department Director or Designee|
|$10,000.01 - $25,000||Three Written Quotes||Town Manager|
|$25,000.01 - $49,999.99||Competitive Quotes (i.e. DemandStar)||Town Manager|
|$50,000-$100,000||Competitive Quotes (i.e. DemandStar)||Town Council|
|Over $100,000||Formal Request For Proposal (RFP)||Town Council|
How to Find Town Solicitations
- Click on “Register as a Business”
- Select Town of Jupiter
- Can sign up for additional municipalities for a fee
New Vendor Packet
All Town vendors must complete a New Vendor Package, in its entirety.
- The package consists of three components:
- Contact Page: it is important to include remittance contact information for verification of payments. Common errors that can cause the form to be rejected are missing email address, physical address or phone number.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form: all payments are made via EFT payments. You must also attached a voided check or letter from your bank that verifies your banking information. Common errors that can cause the form to be rejected are a blank EFT form, a missing voided check or missing signature
- W-9 IRS Form: Common errors that can cause the form to be rejected is conflicting information, a missing signature or date or not dated in the current year.
- The form can be submitted by
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax 561-741-2585
- Mail: Town of Jupiter
210 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL 33458
Certain projects that require an RFP or formal bid process require vendors to meet certain insurance requirements. For these projects, the insurance requirements will be included in the RFP or bid package.