Engineering Plan Submittals
Prior to applying for an Engineering and Utilities Permit, engineering plans for project infrastructure shall be submitted to Engineering Division for distribution and review by town staff. Approval of submittal is required prior to permit applications. The following documentation, as a minimum, shall be submitted for engineering plan review:
- Engineering Plans - Four sets of signed & sealed engineering plans shall be submitted. Drawing set shall include paving, grading, striping, signage, sanitary sewer, storm water, water main utilities, etc. upon approval of plans two additional sets of plans in 11"x17" size shall be submitted.
- Final Landscaping Plans - One set shall be submitted. Plans shall be updated to incorporate all site plan conditions of approval.
- Final Site Plans - One set shall be submitted. Plans shall be updated to incorporate all site plan conditions of approval.
- Detailed boundary survey - Two copies shall be submitted. Survey shall include all existing easements, buffers, and other recordings, etc., such that all encumbrances on property are defined.
- Site drainage calculations - One set shall be submitted.
- Engineering plan review fees per Town of Jupiter. Note: Escrow fees are no longer collected for Engineering Plan Reviews.
- Water Management Permit - One copy of South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) Permit and other applicable water management agency permits shall be submitted.
- Palm Beach County (PBC) or Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Permit - One copy of any applicable permits that are required for connection or modification to PBC or FDOT Right-of-Way. (Detailed Submittal Requirements)
- Minimum submittal requirements for Engineering Plan and Plat Review Applications.