To better serve our customers, a separate check is no longer required for Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Plan Review. All fees will be payable with one check to the Town of Jupiter Building Department.
You can now pay your fees online using a credit card.
To determine job value you may be required to submit a contract or use the current ICC valuation chart.
DCA Surcharge Fees Effective July 1, 2017 - see F.S. Section 553.721 (2017) DBPR Surcharge Fees Effective October 1, 2010 - see F.S. Section 553.721 (2010)
View or Download Fee Schedules
- Jupiter Permit Fee Schedule (Ordinance 24-07 )
- Fire Rescue Fee Schedule (Effective December 31, 2017)
Impact Fee Schedules
Effective August 1, 2020, at 12:01 A.M. Palm Beach County Impact Fees will change. Most of the fees will remain at current rates for new construction and additions. The Impact Fee component that will change is: Schools. Additional information can be found at discover.pbcgov.org/pzb/administration/Pages/Impact-Fees.aspx.
- Jupiter Police Fees (Ordinance 48-95)
- Jupiter Recreation Fees 2006 (Ordinance 19-06)
- Palm Beach County Coordinators Home-Impact Fees - Aggregate, Fire Rescue, Roads
- Direct Link to PBC Impact Fees-Jupiter - Effective June 15, 2014
- Direct Link to PBC Impact Fees-Jupiter - Effective August 1, 2019
- Direct Link to PBC Impact Fees - Jupiter - Effective August 1, 2020