How can I change my cart size?

Residents can request a large cart or a small cart at any time. Cart exchanges requested will incur a delivery fee of $25. If residents would like to pick up the cart at our WM of Martin County facility located in Hobe Sound, the delivery fee will be waived. To request an exchange, please contact WM’s Customer Service Department at 772-546-7700.

Show All Answers

1. How can I change my cart size?
2. Can I order an additional cart?
3. If my cart is lost or damaged, how do I order a replacement?
4. Is there a charge for replacement cart?
5. If I request a large cart, will I receive a small cart as well?
6. Can I order a 32-gallon cart?