- Veterans Memorial
- Veterans Memorial Legacy Brick Program
Veterans Memorial Legacy Brick Program
To purchase your brick (Order Here)
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Leave a lasting legacy to a family member or loved one that served in a branch of the United States Armed Forces with the Town of Jupiter’s new Veterans Memorial Legacy Brick program.
The Town of Jupiter Veterans Memorial was opened in 2020 and is dedicated to remembering and honoring the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces, as well as those Gold Star families who have had a loved one make the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country.
Participation in this program offers you a unique opportunity to become a part of this Memorial by honoring a family member or loved one who has served our nations as a member of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard.
How the program will work:
- Each brick will have two options:
- A message with no branch insignia: these bricks will include four (4) lines of text, with a maximum of 21 characters per line. (Order Form)
- A message containing a branch insignia: these bricks will include an insignia of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard as well as three (3) lines of text with 18 characters per line. (Order Form)
- All bricks will be a red charcoal color to match the current bricks found at the Veterans Memorial.
- Each brick will cost $100 plus tax, which will include the production of the brick as well as its installation.
- Space is limited and bricks will be placed on a first-come, first served basis. If the space sells out, the Town will explore additional area after completion of construction of the new Town Hall building.
If you have any questions about the program, please email them to CommunityRelations@jupiter.fl.us.
Having trouble ordering?
Ordering is a 2 part process.
- Log in or create a RecTrac account.
- Order the desired Veteran's Memorial Brick
(Click Here) for a printable step by step ordering guide
(Click Here) for a step by step video tutorial
Orders for the first round of installation will run from March 1 through August 31, 2023, or until all available spots are sold out. If ordering multiple bricks, fill out one submission form per brick.
No political statements will be allowed as a part of this memorial program. The Town of Jupiter reserves the right to refuse any message or the placement of a brick.