Family Use Hours
Family Use of Town of Jupiter Park Fields
Family use hours are available at several of the Town's park fields that are typically used by athletic leagues. The schedules for family use hours (linked below) show which fields are open to public use and when. These schedules will be updated based on sports and recreation league schedules, so please check this page for current seasonal schedules. The Town of Jupiter reserves the right to close fields at any time due to weather, excessive wear and tear of fields, and unexpected maintenance.
Family Use Rules:
- Family use is only permitted during specified dates and times.
- To preserve the integrity of the fields, recreational activities must be sport-specific to the field being used. For example, football and soccer are not permitted to be played on the softball or baseball fields, but should be played on the multi-purpose fields.
- Organized activities such as formal games or practices, training sessions or private lessons are not permitted for family use hours.
- Training equipment of any kind, including but not limited to cones, ladders, hurdles, ropes and portable goals, is not allowed on the fields at any time.
- Cleats are not permitted during Family Usage.
- Golfing is not a permitted use of the fields.
- All posted park rules and regulations must be adhered to at all times. Failure to comply may result in removal from the park.
Fields Available for Family Use
Please click on the links below for a current schedule of areas within the parks that are available for family use.