Please take notice that the Public Hearings on the item(s) listed below are scheduled to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Complex, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida at 7:00 PM on the following dates:
- October 11, 2022..........…......................Planning and Zoning Commission
- November 15, 2022.....................…......Town Council - 1st rdg
- December 20, 2022.........................…..Town Council - 2nd rdg
HEARING DATES ARE TENTATIVE
Santé Circle PUD – Large Scale Planned Unit Development (PUD) application in the High Technology & Employment Center Industrial (I-4) zoning district for a master plan that allows for office as a primary use and includes commercial uses consistent with the Developer’s Agreement approved for the subject property.
The master plan proposes:
- Subdivision for eight (8) lots for uses including, but not limited to: Hospital, Specialty Hospital, Medical/Dental Clinics, Hotel/Conference Center, Limited Access Self Storage, and Corporate/Business Offices;
- Off-site pedestrian crossing and landscape improvements, including the construction of a trail system throughout surrounding properties;
- Two future well sites; and
- PUD waivers to reduce building setbacks to an unimproved right-of-way on Lot 4, reduce the landscape buffer adjacent to a proposed well site, and to provide access easements in lieu of right-of-way for access to adjacent land locked parcels.
The Subject property is located on a 57.7 ± acre property located on the north and south sides of Island Way, west of Limestone Creek Road. (PZ# 21-4792)**
Owners: Crossroads 6101 LLC
**Titles maybe subject to revisions prior to approval.
At such times and place the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Town Council are scheduled to hear all evidence and arguments in support or in opposition to this item. Anyone desiring to appeal a decision of the presiding body on matters considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings. They may need to ensure that a verbatim record is made, including the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The Town of Jupiter does not provide such a record.
Please check the agendas to verify the hearing dates and location. These agendas are typically posted, with supporting documentation, on the Town of Jupiter website a week before the meeting. It can be found in the left side menu under Agenda & Minutes at www.jupiter.fl.us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact, Garret Watson, Planning and Zoning Department at (561) 741-2549.
Valerie Y. Hampe, Secretary
Planning and Zoning Department
Posted on www.jupiter.fl.us website: March 25, 2022