Please take notice that the Public Hearings on the item(s) listed below are scheduled to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Complex, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida at 7:00 PM on the following dates:
- August 9, 2022.........................Planning and Zoning Commission
- September 20, 2022...........….Town Council (1st rdg)
- January 17, 2023............…....Town Council (2nd rdg)
HEARING DATES ARE TENTATIVE
Bear's Club –
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) amendment for the Clubhouse and Cottage Site (Phase 1B) located within a 400.9 +/- acre property known as the Bears Club PUD to add a freestanding Fitness Center building site and to request waivers to:
- reduce the front setback to include pools, patios, and porches; increase lot coverage; and allow 6-foot tall walls within the front yard for three duplex buildings (six unites) proposed south of the Bear's Club Villas Condominium (Cottages);
- reduce the front setback, minimum lot area, reduce parking required for a clubhouse fitness center proposed south of the Bear's Club Villas Condominium (Cottages). (PZ# 4760)**
- Site plan application to construct clubhouse fitness center on 0.21+/- acre property located wouth of the Bear's Club Villas Condominium (Cottages). (PZ# 4934)**
- Site plan application to construct three residential duplex buildings with a total of six units on a 1.06+/- acre property located south of the Bear's Club Villas Condominium (Cottages). (PZ# 4761)**
Owners: AK Trust II, LLC and Bear’s Club Founding Partners LLC
**Titles maybe subject to revisions prior to approval.
At such times and place the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Town Council are scheduled to hear all evidence and arguments in support or in opposition to these items. Anyone desiring to appeal a decision of the presiding body on matters considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings. They may need to ensure that a verbatim record is made, including the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The Town of Jupiter does not provide such a record.
Please check the agendas to verify the hearing dates and location. These agendas are typically posted, with supporting documentation, on the Town of Jupiter website a week before the meeting. It can be found in the left side menu under Agenda & Minutes at www.jupiter.fl.us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact, Peter Meyer, Planning and Zoning Department at (561) 741-2691.
Valerie Y. Hampe, Secretary
Planning and Zoning Department
Posted on www.jupiter.fl.us website: December 23, 2021