Palm Beach County is starting their annual paving work that will be ongoing from now until March 2020.
The tentative schedule for this night work is as follows:
- Central Blvd from Indiantown Rd to Indian Creek Parkway
- paving begins Tuesday night on 11/26/19; then break for the holidays
- paving resumes Monday, Dec. 2nd through Dec 12th; tentatively
2. Central Blvd & Roebuck
- paving begins Dec 16th through Dec 18th; tentatively
3. Central Blvd from Donald Ross Rd to Indian Creek Parkway
- paving begins Thursday night Dec 19th through to holiday break
- paving resumes Thursday night Jan 2, 2020
All work is expected to take place from 9:00PM - 5:00AM Monday - Saturday (excluding holidays). Residents should expect minor delays and as always please use extreme caution when traveling these areas. The Town will update residents as the work progresses and if anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the Project Manager, Mark Kroeger at email@example.com or 561-233-3962.