Please take notice that Public Hearings on the items listed below will be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Complex, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida at 7:00 PM on:
- July 9, 2019.................Planning and Zoning Commission
- October 3, 2019..........Town Council Hearing
Abacoa Dakota -
• Subdistrict master site plan amendment to modify the Neighborhood Commercial subdistrict to add 20 dwelling units and reduce retail square footage, on a 9.0± acre property. (PZ# 3766)
• Individual site plan amendment to construct a 3-story building with medical and retail uses on the ground floor and 20 residential apartments above, on a 0.23± acre property, located on the southeast corner of Dakota Drive and Bismark Lane. (PZ# 3768) *
Owner: New Urban Dakota, LLC
* Titles maybe subject to revisions prior to approval.
At such time and place the Planning and Zoning Commission/Town Council will hear all evidence and arguments in support or in opposition to these items. Anyone desiring to appeal a decision of the presiding body on matters considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings. They may need to ensure that a verbatim record is made, including the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The Town of Jupiter does not provide such a record.
Please check the Planning and Zoning Commission agenda and the Town Council agenda to verify the hearing dates. These agendas are typically posted, with supporting documentation, on the Town of Jupiter website a week before the meeting. They can be found in the left side menu under Agendas & Minutes at www.jupiter.fl.us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact, Peter Meyer, Planning and Zoning Department at (561) 741-2691.
Valerie Y. Hampe, Secretary
Planning and Zoning Department
Posted on www.jupiter.fl.us website: June 21, 2019 (updated 8/26/19)