Please take notice that Public Hearings on the item listed below will be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Complex, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida at 7:00 PM on:
- July 9, 2019..................Planning and Zoning Commission
- August 20, 2019...........Town Council (1st rdg)
- September 17, 2019.....Town Council (2nd rdg)
MXD Neighborhood Commercial Subdistrict Regulations - Zoning text amendment to Section 27-1107 of the Zoning Code requested by New Urban Dakota, LLC to:
• Allow a density bonus of up to 10 percent of the maximum allowable density with the provision of additional workforce housing units; and
• Increase the permitted ground floor residential from 80 to 85 percent.
(PZ# 3764) *
* Titles maybe subject to revisions prior to approval.
At such time and place the Planning and Zoning Commission/Town Council will hear all evidence and arguments in support or in opposition on this item. Anyone desiring to appeal a decision of the presiding body on matters considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings. They may need to ensure that a verbatim record is made, including the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The Town of Jupiter does not provide such a record.
Please check the Planning and Zoning Commission agenda and the Town Council agenda to verify the hearing dates. These agendas are typically posted, with supporting documentation, on the Town of Jupiter website a week before the meeting. They can be found in the left side menu under Agendas & Minutes at www.jupiter.fl.us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact, David Kemp, Planning and Zoning Department at (561) 741-2452.
Valerie Y. Hampe, Secretary
Planning and Zoning Department
Posted on www.jupiter.fl.us website: June 21, 2019 (updated 6/27/19)