AARP Smart Driver Course
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
AARP Members: $15 • Non-Members $20
Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail
Founded in 1979, AARP Driver Safety has helped millions of drivers stay safe on the roads. Although the course is geared to drivers age 50 and older, the course is open to people of all ages. AARP membership is not required to take the course and there are no tests to pass.
You may be eligible to receive discounts on roadside assistance and insurance plans upon completing the course. Consult your insurance agent for details.
Online registration ends 1 week before class begins or when class reaches it's max. Please contact AARP directly for alternate class locations toll free at 1-888-227-7669.
Upcoming Class Dates:
For alternate AARP Smart Driver Course locations please contact AARP directly at 1-888-AARP-NOW (888-227-7669) or visit their website here.
- October 11 - Class is Full
- November 8 - Class is Full
- December - No Class Offered @ Jupiter Community Center.
Pre-registration is required. To register, click on link next to class date. Please call (561) 741-2310 to check availability or to be placed on a waiting list.
Important Class Information
- Pre-registration is required.
- All classes are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (1 day ONLY)
- Bring lunch and beverage (No break for lunch)
- Participants must present Drivers License on day of class
- AARP Members: $15, Non-Members: $20
- Must present AARP Membership # for discount.
- Payments are collected at the beginning of class by the instructor. Checks are only form of payment accepted;
Make check payable to AARP.
- No cash or credit cards are accepted
- Please bring a sweater or jacket to class as it can get cold in the room.
- There are no scheduled classes in August and December.
- Call Toll-Free 1-888-AARP-NOW (888-227-7669) to find out if this course is available at another location.
|Class Location||Smart Driver Course Contact Information|
|Jupiter Community Center|
200 Military Trail, Jupiter