Holidays & Closings
Should you have any questions regarding these upcoming closings please call the Jupiter Community Center at 561-741-2400, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-9:00 PM and on Saturdays, from 8 AM-4 PM.
Hurricane Dorian info: Parks/Fields & Activities Closures
- ALL Town parks will be CLOSED as of 5:00 pm today, Friday, August 30th. (Cinquez Park Dog Park is currently CLOSED).
- All Town recreation programs and activities, as well as all JTAA activities are cancelled until further notice.
- As we monitor Hurricane Dorian, make sure to review important storm and safety information located on our Storm Page.
- Make sure that you are 'following' our Facebook page and subscribe to our emails. We will be sending out important news and updates if the storm threat increases. If you are not on Facebook, you can view our feed from the Town's homepage.
The Jupiter Community Center's main gym will be closed the week of August 19th-24rd for wood floor refinishing preparation.
Due to the wood floor refinishing, the entire Community Center will be closed to the public from Monday, August 26th through Sunday, September 8th.
We anticipate the Community Center will reopen on Monday, September 9th at 8:00 AM.
During this maintenance period, a Recreation staff member will be available by phone at (561) 741-2400, on the following days:
- Monday-Friday, August 26-30, 8 AM-5 PM
- Tuesday-Friday, September 3-6, 8 AM-5 PM
In observance of the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s, the Community Center will be closed, or offer abbreviated hours, as follows:
Abbreviated Hours: 11/27, 8 AM-6 PM
- Christmas (Tentative Schedule)
Closed: 12/24-25, 12/28
Abbreviated Hours: 12/23, 12/26-27, 8 AM-6 PM
- New Year’s Day (Tentative Schedule)
Abbreviated Hours: 12/30-31, 1/2-3, 8 AM-6 PM
Normal Operating Hours
Monday-Friday, 8 AM-10 PM*
Saturday, 8 AM-5 PM
*Summer Hours: Jun-mid Sep, Monday-Friday, 8 AM-9 PM
|Scheduled Community Center Closings |
|January 1 - New Year's Day|
|3rd Monday in January - Martin Luther King Day|
|3rd Monday in February - President's Day|
|4th Monday in May - Memorial Day|
|July 4th - Independence Day|
|August/September - Wood Floor Resurfacing Maintenance|
|1st Monday in September - Labor Day|
|November 11th - Veteran's Day|
|4th Thursday in November - Thanksgiving Day|
|Friday after Thanksgiving|
|Saturday after Thanksgiving|
|December 24th - Christmas Eve|
|December 25th - Christmas Day|
|December 31st - Abbreviated Hours|