Please visit the pickleball webpage for new COVID-19 policies and procedures.
Community Center Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturdays, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|50+ Open Basketball||8:30-10:15||8:30-10:15||8:30-10:15||Closed|
|18+ Open Basketball||10:30-2:15||10:30-2:15||12:30-3:30||Closed|
|Middle/High School Basketball||3:00-5:00||3:00-5:00||3:00-5:00||3:00-5:00||3:00-8:30||12:30-3:30||Closed|
(By Reservation Only)
|Family Open Gym||8:30am-12:15pm|
Open Gym COVID-19 policies and procedures - STAY SAFE in and out of the Gyms
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth. Facial coverings or masks are required to be worn at ALL times while inside the Community Center. This includes entering, exiting and traversing through the facility, visiting the front desk, waiting for a program to begin, and socializing between activities. Facial coverings may ONLY be removed while participating in a strenuous physical activity (exercise).
- Stay 6 feet apart. Participants are asked to maintain a social distance of 6ft between one another while not actively playing.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands or use sanitizer before and after events and sharing equipment.
- Bring your own equipment and gear. Recreation will not be providing any equipment for open gym.
- Avoid physical contact, such as shaking hands, high fives, fist bumps, hugging, etc.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Open Gym will be limited to 30 participants on a first come first serve basis. If the maximum capacity has been met, participants may not be permitted to enter the gym until a space becomes available.
- Participants are to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the scheduled Open Gym time begins. If you arrive earlier, you will not be permitted to enter the gym.
The Recreation Department continues to monitor local, state and national guidelines pertaining to COVID-19. Open Gym and Pickleball policies are subject to change at any time.
Open Gym Policies
- Prior to 3 p.m., participants must be at least 18 years of age when school is in session.
- Non marking court shoes required - black soled shoes must be tested prior to playing.
- Shorts must be worn at waist, not showing undergarments.
- No food or drinks allowed in gym.
- Water fountains are currently closed, however water bottle filling stations are available but participants must bring refillable bottle or cup.
- Any profanity, fighting or destruction of property will result in suspension from the facility or permanent loss of facility usage.
- Open gym can be cancelled at anytime due to maintenance or recreational programming needs.
- Polices are subject to change.
Game Room Closed until further notice
Assorted video game platforms & games, air hockey, ping pong and billiards. Equipment provided but must be checked out at the front desk with photo id. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Game room closes at 9pm.
For more information please call (561) 741-2400.