- Events & Festivals
- Turtle Trot 5K Run
Turtle Trot 5K Run
Ocean Cay Park
Ages: Family friendly
The Town of Jupiter invites all runners to join us for our annual Turtle Trot 5K Run. This is a flat and fast, out and back 3.1-mile race along the beautiful Jupiter beach on A1A. Included in your registration fee is a tech shirt, a participation medal, and after race refreshments.
Awards are provided for 1st-3rd overall male and female runners. 1st-3rd male and female runners in 15 age groups. Accuchip manages all timing and scoring.
- Registration opens on TBD, 2024
- Registration is only available online
- No walk-in or mail-in registrations accepted
- Registration ends the Wednesday before the race or when maximum race capacity of 600 has been reached
- There is no race day registration
2024 Race Fees & Deadlines
|18 & Under||19+||Senior 60+||Kids Fun Run |
11 & Under
Race Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick-Up is TBD, 2024 at the Jupiter Community Center from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- It's important to pick up your packet prior to the race as it contains your free tech shirt, race bib and other special samples and offers.
- You are able to pick up packets for family & friends.
- For your convenience, if you are picking up packets for a large group please call ahead (741-2400) to let us know the names so we can have the packets ready for you.
- Race packets will also be available for pick up on race day under the registration tents located across from the scoring trailer.
- T-shirt sizes are available first come, first served. Requested sizes are not guaranteed.
Race Packet Stuffers Needed
The Town of Jupiter Recreation Department sponsors the annual Turtle Trot 5K race. This popular annual event attracts 600 runners plus family and friends and each pre-registered participant receives a registration packet consisting of:
- discount cards
- healthy snacks
- cozies, etc.
If you would like to contribute and promote your local business and/or organization by providing any of the above items for the race packets please check back beginning in March to register your items. To reiterate, we are interested in items that would be seen as a “gift” to the participants, as opposed to informational fliers or pamphlets. Items would need to be available by mid-April.
In addition to the Turtle Trot 5K race we offer a 1 mile Kids Run. If you have any items, or services, specifically geared toward the kids, please be sure to designate the correct race for your items when registering.
Should you have any questions please contact Michael Frabotta at 561-741-2310.
Thank you for your help!
Kids (under 11), come join the fun and run in the 1 Mile Kids Fun Run. Start time 7:10 am; a cotton t-shirt and finishers medal will be awarded to all Fun Run participants. (Max: 100 registered racers)
- This is not a timed race
- Registration will ONLY be available online
The 5K race course is an out and back 3.1-mile race along the beautiful Jupiter beach on A1A. The race finishes inside Ocean Cay Park where runners will enjoy post-race music, delicious continental breakfast items, complimentary massages and more.
The following roads will be CLOSED on the morning of the race from 6:45am to 9:00am:
- A1A from Marcinski Road to Ocean Way
- Marcinski Road from US1 to A1A
Surrounding side streets will close temporarily as well. The road reopening time is approximate and depends upon when the last racer finishes.
Motorists and cyclists should operate with caution in this area and stay alert for Turtle Trot racers.
We thank you for your patience and hope you join us to cheer on the road racers at this year’s Turtle Trot 5K Race!
The Town of Jupiter is looking for volunteers to assist with our Annual Turtle Trot 5K Run. The Turtle Trot 5K has become a hometown tradition for many racers as well as an exciting race for families and first-time participants.
Click here to volunteer.
|Volunteer Station||Description||Preferred Age|
|Registration Packet Pick-Up||Distribute registered race day packets to runners and check names off list. This is a very fast paced station.||18 +|
|Food Tent||Prep, set up and distribute food area for runners.||All|
|On Course Water Station||Set up water table, hand out water to runners during race as they pass by the water station then clean up.||All|
|Finish Line Water/Medals||Hand out water bottles/medals to participants at finish line||All|
Call out times to runners during race