- Youth Summer Day Camp
Youth Summer Day Camp 2023
The 2023 Youth Summer Day Camp is the place for exciting adventures and a summer of memories!
Jupiter Recreation takes great pride in offering quality camp programs and activities. The goal of our camp program is to provide a positive summer experience for children that is safe, fun and rewarding for all. Our mission is to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic counselors to ensure the best youth programs for the children of Jupiter. Safety and staffing continues to be the first priority for our camp program. Due to the ongoing challenges of recruitment and hiring of qualified staff, the overall capacity of the 2023 Day Camp will be dictated by the number of employees we are able to hire.
Youth Day Camp Ages
*Campers must turn 5 years old but may not turn 13 years old prior to the start of camp. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Youth Camp Dates (2 Sessions)
Session 1: Monday, June 5th-Friday, June 30th (No Camp Monday, June 19th)
Session 2: Monday, July 3rd- Friday, July 28th (No Camp Tuesday, July 4th)
Youth Day Camp Hours
Youth Day Camp Fee
Single Session: $810
Both Sessions: $1560
Fee includes minimum 15:1 child to counselor ratio; 5 camp t-shirts; 1 swim shirt; field trip fees and transportation. *Fees do not include lunch or snacks.
Incorporated Jupiter Resident Registration begins March 4th at 7:30am
- Registration will be conducted on a first come first serve basis until all spaces are filled.
- The 2023 Summer Youth Day Camp will be limited to Incorporated Jupiter Residents ONLY.
- Recreation staff will assign age groups and sessions until all spaces are full and a limited waiting list has been created if needed.
- Registration MUST be completed in person by the child’s parent or legal guardian due to liability waiver signatures required at the time of registration. Grandparents, extended family or friends will not be permitted to register children.
Proof of Residency Required Documents
The following must be shown and at the time of your in-person registration. Registration will not be permitted if missing any requested documentation below. (No exceptions, even if child has attended previous Town of Jupiter camp):
- Birth certificate (or copy) for all NEW children registering for camp.
- Driver’s License with current incorporated Town of Jupiter address; if you have recently relocated to incorporated Jupiter, you must have a driver’s license with your new address.
- Verify your residency status by visiting the Palm Beach County Property Appraisers website. Your residential property address must be listed as Municipality- Jupiter to be considered Incorporated Jupiter Residents. https://www.pbcgov.org/papa/
AND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A 2023 water, cable, land-line phone or power bill, property tax form or current rental contract that matches NAME and ADDRESS on driver’s license
Deposit & Payment Plan
- Full payment or the payment plan option is required at the time of registration.
- Payments may be made by credit card (Visa, MC, AmEx), check or cash.
- Payment Plan Option- $200 deposit/child will be due at the time of registration. Final payments will be due by Saturday, May 13th. Failure to comply may result in a loss of space.
A $100 per child non-refundable administrative fee will apply to any refunds requested prior to the start of camp. Once camp has started, a $100 per child non-refundable administrative fee will be applied as well as a prorated refund through the first week of the session. No refunds will be granted after the first week the session.
Youth Camp Group Placement
2023 Age Groups:
- 5-6 year olds
- 7-8 year olds
- 9-10 year olds
- 11-12 year olds
Children are not permitted to move up an age group unless their birthday falls between June 5 - September 1 (PBCSD enrollment cut-off date) and their change in age would fall into the next age group (No exceptions).
The Youth Summer Day Camp will be based at the Jupiter Community Center. Our facility includes 2 gymnasiums, multiple classrooms, a game room, an auditorium, and a playground. On Site Activities may include:
- Theme Weeks
- Dress up Days
- Arts & Crafts
- Gym Games
- Board Games
- Game Room
- Playground and Outside Play
OFF SITE ACTIVITIES
The Youth Day Camp will travel off site on field trips up to 3 days per week on school buses and charter buses. Field trips may include the pool, parks and playgrounds, bowling, skating, movie theaters, water parks, mini golf, trampoline parks, arcades, zoos, museums and more. Campers are expected to participate in all scheduled activities including field trips. A weekly detailed schedule will be available prior to the start of camp indicating the trip or activity.