Go Big By Thinking Small
What if we told you that you can make a big difference in your community by thinking small? That’s right, by shopping at small local businesses in the Town of Jupiter, you can support the economy, the environment, and the people who make this town unique.
Small businesses are the backbone of our community.
They provide jobs, services, and products that we need and love. They also contribute to our local culture and identity. They are our neighbors, our friends, and our family.
But small businesses face many challenges, especially during this inflationary economic time. They need our help more than ever to survive and thrive. That’s why we are inviting you to join us on Saturday, November 25, 2023 for Small Business Saturday - a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for our community.
How can you participate?
It’s simple: just shop small. Visit your favorite small businesses in Jupiter, or discover new ones. You’ll find great deals, quality products, and personalized service. You’ll also find discount coupons on our social media sites, so make sure to follow our Small Business Saturday page on Facebook and LinkedIn Event.
Make a big impact!
By shopping small, you’re not only getting a great bargain, you’re also making a big impact. You’re helping small businesses grow, create jobs, and pay taxes. You’re reducing your environmental footprint by buying local and reducing transportation costs. You’re also strengthening the social fabric of our community by fostering relationships and trust.
So go ahead, think small. Shop small. Go big by thinking small. And don’t forget to share your experience with us on social media using the hashtags #ShopSmallJupiter and #GoBigByThinkingSmall. We can’t wait to see what you find!
Jupiter Businesses…Get Your Customers to Shop Small
Small Business Saturday continues to be an annual holiday shopping tradition — just one part of the larger Shop Small Movement to support small businesses every day and everywhere. Because a visit to the family-owned framing shop or a stop at the neighborhood bakery not only supports our local economies but also promotes thriving communities.
What Can Businesses Do?
In November of each year, the Town of Jupiter promote Small Business Saturday on its social media channels. Businesses are encouraged to comment on these Town posts and to promote any sales or discount coupons they may be offering during this time. Click the Facebook and LinkedIn icons above to post your promotions and discounts.
What are some potential ideas for promotions and campaigns?
- e-Coupons: create a special code that can be shared on social media. Encourage customers to say or show the code when they make a purchase for a percentage or dollar value off.
- Links to promotions on your website or Facebook page: post a link to a specific page on your website or to your Facebook page containing offers, coupons or specials. Encourage customers to either print the offer, or simply show it on their smartphone screen when they visit you for specials and discounts.
- Encourage a social media campaign for your business: post things like “Love shopping at our store? Share it with us by tagging us in your photos!”. Or, encourage customers to “share” your links and offers with their Facebook friends.
- Build awareness of your products and your location: post photos of products, links to your location, or special things about your business and encourage customers to visit your local business.
- Run a photo contest: invite customers to share or post photos of themselves enjoying your products and services. Add a promotion by offering a discount if they show the photo at your store or location.