The Jupiter Community Center is centrally located at 200 Military Trail in Jupiter making it the perfect place to meet and play. The growing demand for both indoor recreation programs and community meeting space drove this project from a vision in 1999 to a reality in 2002. This 65,000 square foot building is a facility for all of our residents and provides “Something for Everyone” in terms of their recreation or leisure time pursuits, both now and into the future.
The facility is composed of four main areas. A full-sized gymnasium, classrooms, multipurpose room and banquet/meeting rooms. The banquet/meeting rooms are available to rent for your next meeting or social occasion.
Truly a multipurpose facility, the Jupiter Community Center is a focal point for all Town residents.
The Jupiter Community Center bus loop and parking lot area is reserved specifically for Town of Jupiter related business and activities. This means that individuals, groups and organizations are not permitted to launch bus trips or utilize parking at the Community Center unless it is directly related to the Community Center and/or Town Hall. The parking lot is monitored by the Jupiter Police Department. The Community Center parking lot has shifted to the south of the Community Center as a result of new construction taking place for the new Jupiter Police Station.
2021 Community Center Holiday Schedule
- Monday, May 31 Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 4th of July
- Monday, August 30 - Sunday, September 5 Facility Maintenance & Floor Resurfacing *Dates subject to change.
- Monday, September 6 Labor Day
- Thursday, November 11 Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 25 - Saturday, November 27 Thanksgiving Holiday
- Friday, December 24 - Monday, December 27 Christmas Eve and Christmas Holiday
- Friday, December 31 - Saturday, January 1 New Year's Holiday