Specialty Camp Enrollment Instructions
Specialty Camp registration begins at 8 am on Monday, May 17 and will continue until camps are full.
All registration takes place online.
- Create a Rectrac Account
If the child or a family member has been enrolled in previous camps or Recreation programs in the last 5 years, they already have an account and should NOT create a new one. Proceed to Step 2.
- If your family is new to our Recreation programs, you will need to create an account online at the Town of Jupiter Recreation Registration portal (AKA Rectrac).
- You will need to include ALL family members and birthdates including all children who will be enrolled in the camp(s). If a child’s name or birthdate are missing, you will receive an error message and Rectrac will not allow you to continue the enrollment.
- Login to your Rectrac account “ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL"
- Enter Username (Household ID)- Generally, this will be your Recreation Household # or your email address. If you are unsure of your Household ID, you may call the Community Center at 741-2400 for assistance.
- Enter Password- If you have never logged into Rectrac before it is most likely your Household #. It should prompt you to then create a new password if this is your first time logging in. If you are unsure of your password, choose "FORGOT PASSWORD" under the account login.
- Recreation staff does not have the ability to view account passwords.
- If you need to update Household information such as phone numbers, email addresses, add a family member or update emergency contact information, you can do so by clicking on "MY ACCOUNT-UPDATE-HOUSEHOLD & MEMBER".
- Activity Search
- Choose "ACTIVITY SEARCH" then "SEARCH ALL ACTIVITIES".
- Under "ACTIVITY SEARCH CRITERIA - TYPE", search "CAMP". All available summer camp programs will be listed.
- Choose the specific camp for which you are registering your child.
- *NOTE: Make sure you choose the correct camp session based on camp dates listed.
- Activity Enrollment & Add to Cart
- Choose the green + to add the selected age group activity to the cart.
- A large green box will populate at the bottom of the screen and you will need to click on "ADD TO CART" again.
- The Household family members will appear and you will need to select which family member is being enrolled in this camp. Once the family member has been selected choose "CONTINUE".
- Activity and COVID 19 Waivers will appear on the screen. Parent will need to click “I AGREE” then click "CONTINUE".
- If multiple children are being enrolled, the parent will select "CONTINUE SHOPPING" then repeat the above STEP 4.
- If a parent does not need to enroll more children, they may select "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Select a payment method, VISA/MC or AMEX.
- Complete Customer Information and Payment Information. Select "CONTINUE".
- If you do not receive a PDF receipt at the end, then you did NOT complete the enrollment.
For questions regarding your Recreation online account, please call the Jupiter Community Center at 741-2400. Staff is available to assist Monday-Friday 8am-8:30pm and Saturday 8am-3:30pm.