Facility Permit Information
Reservations for the Jupiter Civic Center, Old Town Hall AND Community Center are subject to a permit review and approval process.
A permit is a “request” to use a facility and does not confirm a reservation. Submitting a permit does NOT automatically confirm your reservation. Please submit permits from a computer as our software is not currently compatible with smartphones.
- All permits must be submitted through the Recreation's online Registration software. No in-person permits accepted.
- There is no fee to submit a permit as it is NOT a reservation and does not hold dates.
- lendar availability does not include any pending permits or maintenance closures.
- Applicants are required to be at least 21 years old and be a(n) 1. incorporated Jupiter Resident*, 2. incorporated Jupiter HOA/POA, 3. Jupiter Public School or 4. Governmental Agency.
- Applicant named on permit is EXCLUSIVELY responsible for all stages of the permitting and rental process including, but not limited to, payments, communications, clean up, policy compliance, etc.
- If applicable, a resident may designate a representative to pick up/drop of the key by emailing at least 2 days before rental date.
- Residence Documentation Required:
To be eligible to rent Jupiter facilities you must provide both of the required documents below and these documents must have the same name and address of the resident applicant.
Prior to submitting a permit the incorporated Jupiter resident/applicant must submit the following as proof of residency:
- ID Accepted: A Florida driver's license or Florida state issued ID card AND
- Current utility bill matching the name and address of the incorporated Jupiter resident's ID. A utility bill is a detailed invoice issued and paid once a month from a utility company such as electric, phone, natural gas, water/sewer, waste management, TV provider and internet service provider.
- If you are new to the area, a rental agreement or mortgage statement can be substituted for the utility bill.
- A permit will be voided/deleted if residence documentation is not received with 12 hours of permit submission.
- Permits that have submitted both of the required proof of residence documents will be processed before those permits who have not submitted both of the required residence documents.
- Town rental policy prohibits commercial use of Town facilities. Facilities are not to be used as a way to gain direct or indirect monetary benefit to any person, business, or any group other than for Non-Profit, 501(c)3 organization fundraisers.
- Usage, for all facilities combined, is restricted to no more than 2 days per calendar month, per applicant/account/group.
- Be sure to read the rental policies for your facility prior to submitting a permit by visiting
- Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance but not less than 10 days prior to the rental date.
- Online payments may be made using either MasterCard, VISA, or AMEX.
- Jupiter Businesses are no longer required/permitted to rent the Jupiter Civic Center.
Simplification of Permit Process
- Create a Jupiter Recreation account if you do not already have one.
- Obtain username and password to your account.
- Incorporated Jupiter resident emails required residency documentation. (See #7 above)
- Incorporated Jupiter resident submits a permit.
- Staff reviews permit to ensure compliance of rental and permitting policies.
- Staff contacts applicant via email with questions or instructions on next steps.
- Applicant makes full payment online to confirm reservation.
|*An incorporated Jupiter Resident pays Town of Jupiter taxes.|
Examples NOT considered incorporated Town of Jupiter: Jupiter Farms, Jonathan’s Landing, Tequesta.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400, during our business hours or Email us at any time.
Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-9 PM, Saturdays, 8 AM-4 PM.