Facility Permit Information
Reservations for the Jupiter Civic Center, Old Town Hall AND Community Center are subject to a permit review and approval process.
A permit is a “request” to use a faclity and does not confirm a reservation. Submitting a permit does NOT automatically confirm your reervation.
Please submit permits from a computer as our software is not currently compatible with smartphones.
- All permits must be submitted through the Recreation's online Registration software. No in-person permits accepted.
- There is no fee to submit a permit as it is NOT a reservation and does not hold dates.
- lendar availability does not include any pending permits or maintenance closures.
- Applicants are required to be at least 21 years old and be a(n) 1) incorporated Jupiter Resident*, 2) incorporated Jupiter HOA/POA, 3) Jupiter Public School or 4) Governmental Agency.
- Applicant named on permit is EXCLUSIVELY responsible for all stages of the permitting and rental process including, but not limited to, payments, communications, clean up, policy compliance, etc.
- If applicable, a resident may designate a representative to pick up/drop of the key by emailing at least 3 days before rental date.
- Residence Documentation Required:
If you do not have both of the required documents below, you will not be eligible for rentals.
Prior to submitting a permit the incorporated Jupiter resident/applicant must submit the following as proof of residency:
- ID Accepted: A Florida drivers license or Florida state issued ID card AND
- Current utility bill matching the name and address of the incorporated Jupiter resident's ID. A utility bill is a detailed invoice issued and paid once a month from a utility company such as electric, phone, natural gas, water/sewer, waste management, TV provider and internet service provider.
- If you are new to the area, a rental agreement or mortgage statement can be substituted for the utility bill.
- A permit will be voided/deleted if residence documentation is not received with 12 hours of permit submission.
- Permits that have submitted both of the required proof of resedence documents will be processed before those permits who have not submitted both of the required residence documents.
- Town rental policy prohibits commercial use of Town facilities. Facilities are not to be used as a way to gain direct or indirect monetary benefit to any person, business, or any group other than for Non-Profit, 501(c)3 organization fundraisers.
- Usage, for all facilities combined, is restricted to no more than 2 days per calendar month, per applicant/account/group.
- Be sure to read the rental policies for your facility prior to submitting a permit by visiting
- Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance but not less than 10 days prior to the rental date.
- Online payments may be made using either MasterCard, VISA, or AMEX.
- Jupiter Businesses are no longer required/permitted to rent the Jupiter Civic Center.
Simplification of Permit Process
- Incorporated Jupiter resident emails required residency documentation.
- Incorporated Jupiter resident submits a permit.
- Staff reviews permit to ensure compliance of rental and permitting poicies.
- Staff will contact applicant via email with instructions on payment or reason for permit rejection.
- Applicant makes full payment online to confirm reservation.
|*An incorporated Jupiter Resident pays Town of Jupiter taxes.|
Examples NOT considered incorporated Town of Jupiter: Jupiter Farms, Jonathan’s Landing, Tequesta.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400, during our business hours or Email us at any time.
Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-9 PM, Saturdays, 8 AM-4 PM.