The health and well-being of the community is the Town’s top priority. During the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, the Town is taking precautions to prevent the spread of the disease to help protect our residents and visitors and our employees. The Town will be providing periodic updates on its response to the Coronavirus. Please visit the individual page updates below for the latest information.
The Town encourages everyone to stay informed and visit the following sources for information on Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health
- Palm Beach County School District
- World Health Organization (WHO)
The Florida Department of Health has set up a 24-hour call center and email for questions regarding COVID-19:
- phone: 1 (866) 779-6121
- email: email@example.com
The CDC urges everyone to protect themselves by using the following precautions:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals
- Wash hands often with soap and water (20 secs or longer)
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Clean and disinfect "high touch" surfaces often
- Call before visiting your doctor
- Monitor local information about COVID-19 in your community.
- Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you become symptomatic.
- Practice personal protective measures (e.g., hand washing).
- Ensure 30-day supply of all medicines.
- Know about emergency operations plans for schools/workplaces of household members.
- Individuals at risk of severe illness (including older adults and persons of any age with underlying health conditions) should stay at home as much as possible.
- Avoid cruise travel and non-essential air travel
- Avoid gatherings or other situations of potential exposures, social events with 10 or more people as much as possible.