The Jupiter Community Center will be closed to the public and staff beginning Monday, *August 27 - Wednesday, September 5, 2018, for annual wood floor maintenance. As a result, request applications received August 24, 2018 after 1:00 PM through September 5, 2018 will be processed on or just after Thursday, September 6, 2018. We apologize for any inconvenience. (*With the exception of Tuesday, August 28th where there will be elections (7 AM-7 PM) and schools out camp (7:30 AM-5:30 PM.)
Please read the below information carefully.
- The request application is your first step in requesting a meeting.
HOA/POA Online Request Application (HOA Meetings Only)
- Hourly fees at the Community Center and Old Town Hall will be billed when access to room begins and will end when access ends. (For example, if your access starts at 10 am, your event is from 11am-12pm and your clean up will end at 1pm, you will be billed from 10am-1pm, 3 hours total at the hourly rental rate.)
- Please be aware that completing this form does not confirm or hold your date(s).
- Please do not call to see if dates are available as they may not be available when you submit your request application.
- Dates will not be put on hold over the phone or in person.
- Whenever possible, both faxed and online reservation applications will be reviewed and approved on a first come, first served basis depending upon when the rental coordinator receives the actual application. It is important to note that faxed reservations take longer to process than the electronic applications. Electronic requests are sent directly to the rental coordinator's e-mail inbox as opposed to the faxed forms being sent through inter-office mail.
- Requests will be reviewed and the designated contact person will be notified by e-mail within 5-7 working days of the status of their request. The meeting contact will be e-mailed a confirmation/invoice if one of the dates requested is available with instructions for payment or notification that the dates are not available.
- Facility requests may not always be processed as fast as the HOA/Property manager anticipates so, whenever possible, please submit your request as early as possible to allow for the varied response time due to vacations, special projects and illness.
- Failure to upload or fax, (561) 745-2559, required documentation WILL delay the approval of your request.
- PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT BOTH AN ELECTRONIC REQUEST AND A PAPER REQUEST.
- Should you need to change a date or time after you submit your electronic application please e-mail us the change as soon as possible. You do not need to submit another application. Please be sure to read the Facility Reservation Policies for each location as they are very different. Thank you for selecting one of the Town's rental facilities for your next event!
- Please do not send payments with request applications.
- You may opt to pay facility rental fees on Webtrac, the online Recreation registration software. Please contact Bonnie Caroline at (561) 741-2400 for further details.