2020 Reservation Information
Brief Explanation of the Lottery Process
Due to past demand and high tensions, a lottery process was implemented 3 years ago to ensure a fair, orderly and random registration experience for those individuals looking to book high demand Civic Center dates. In order to participate in the lottery, you are assigned a number which in turn is randomly drawn on opening day using the highly sophisticated bingo cage. The corresponding bingo numbers are placed into the bingo cage, turned several times and stopped to generate the order in which reservations are made on opening day.
To obtain your number you may register online prior to May 22nd or in person on May 22nd between 8:45-9:00 AM at the Jupiter Community Center. Your number will be your corresponding registration number. FOR EXAMPLE: You register for the lottery and are the 8th person to register, then your "number" for the lottery will be 8. If you are the 30th person to register for the lottery then your assigned lottery "number" will be 30. It does not matter if you are the first person to sign up for the lottery, the 10th or the last as each number has equal odds of being drawn.
- 2020 Civic Center Lease - Full Lease
- Online lottery registration will begin, Monday, May 13, beginning at 9 AM and will end on Tuesday, May 21, at 4 PM.
- You are not required to have a lease to sign up for the online lottery registration.
- In-person lottery registration will be available Wednesday, May 22nd from 8:45 AM-9:00 AM.
- The lottery will begin on May 22, 2019 beginning at 9:00 AM.
- All rental requirements will need to be met in order to make a reservation on opening day.
- Please do not register for the lottery if you will not be present for the lottery draw on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 @ 9:00 AM.
- Once the lottery has been completed reservations will resume on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be some lottery restrictions so these will be posted on the online lottery registration form.
- There are 2020 black out dates for holidays, special events, and town events. These can be found here and ARE STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
|In Season Fee||Off Season Fee||Security Deposit|
|November - April||May – October||January - December|
|$490 per day||$390 per day||$700|
|(Including tax $522.83)||(Including tax $416.13)||Refundable|