2020 Reservation Information
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 (referred to as "Opening Day")
Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail
2020 Civic Center Lease (PDF)
Brief Explanation of the Lottery Process
Due to past demand and high tensions, a lottery process was implemented to ensure a fair, orderly and random registration experience for those individuals looking to book high demand Civic Center dates. In order to participate in the lottery, you are assigned a number which in turn is randomly drawn on opening day using the highly sophisticated bingo cage. The corresponding bingo numbers are placed into the bingo cage, turned several times and stopped to generate the order in which reservations are made on opening day.
To obtain your number you may register online prior to May 22nd or in person on May 22nd between 8:30-9:00 AM at the Jupiter Community Center. Your number will be your corresponding registration number. FOR EXAMPLE: You register for the lottery and you are the 8th person to register, then your "number" will be 8, if you are the 30th person to register for the lottery then your assigned "number" will be 30. It does not matter if you are the first person to sign up for the lottery, the 10th or the last as each number has equal odds of being drawn with the bingo cage.
- We are anticipating changes to the 2020 Civic Center lease therefore the lease should be available here by May 1st.
- Lottery registration will begin, online only, Monday, May 13, 2019 beginning at 9:00 AM. An active link will be available here.
- To register for the lottery you will need to have a Jupiter Recreation account. If you do not already have an account with us, you may create an account at anytime by visiting the link below. If you are unsure if you have an account you may contact the Jupiter Community Center at 561-741-2400, Monday-Friday, 8AM-9PM and Saturday, 8AM-4PM to find out. Please note that it can take up to 2-3 days to open an account online.
Online Registration Portal Link: Jupiter Recreation Registration (Webtrac)
- All rental requirements will need to be met in order to make a reservation.
- Please do not register for the lottery if you will not be present at the lottery on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
- Once the lottery has been completed reservations will resume on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be some lottery restrictions so these will be posted by Monday, April 15, 2019 so please check back around that time.
If you have any questions please email or contact Bonnie Caroline directly at 561-741-2400.