Effective July 26, 2019
Updated Drop-In Fees
- Incorporated Jupiter Residents: FREE
Drop In Fee: $3 • *Monthly Pass: $25
*Monthly pass is good for 1-month from the purchase date.
- There is ZERO TOLERANCE for rudeness. The Jupiter Recreation staff reserves the right to suspend players for any negative behaviors. Please remember that Pickleball is a game and should be played for fun and enjoyment.
NEW Check In Process
- All players must check-in at the Community Center front desk prior to play using their activity key fob. Check-in will not be allowed more than 10 minutes before the designated open play start time.
- Please be prepared to present your driver’s license for proof of residency. Unsure of your residency status? https://www.pbcgov.org/papa/ Opens a New Window.
- First time participants: Must sign an activity waiver and will be issued a key fob for check-in.
- If you are a non-resident and would like to play indoor pickleball you will have the option to pay a $3 daily drop-in rate or purchase a monthly pass for $25. The monthly pass is good for 1-month from the purchase date. Just to note that residents will not be impacted by these new procedures.
Self-Rating & Court Designations
- It is imperative that each player knows their rating before coming to an Open Play session. Please read the IFP Player Rating Descriptions to determine your skill level https://www.ifpickleball.org/ifp-rating-descriptions/ Opens a New Window.
- When both gyms are open 6 indoor courts are available for use during open play. The MP Gym (3 courts) will be designated for Beginner play (Rated 1.0-2.5) and The Main Gym (3 courts) will be designated for Intermediate/Advanced play (Rated 3.0-5.0)
- When one gym is available 3 indoor courts are available for use during open play.1 court will be designated for Beginner play (Rated 1.0-2.5) and 2 courts will be designated for Intermediate/Advanced play (Rated 3.0-5.0) .
- There is no guarantee for the number of games or amount of playtime.
What is Pickleball?
A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- The Pickleball Guru’s Ratings & Goals Guide Opens a New Window.
- For official Pickleball rules visit the USA Pickleball Association Opens a New Window. .
- According to the USA Pickleball Association Opens a New Window. , there are more than 100,000 active players in the United States.