What is Pickleball?
A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- The Pickleball Guru’s Ratings & Goals Guide
- For official Pickleball rules visit the USA Pickleball Association.
- According to the USA Pickleball Association, there are more than 100,000 active players in the United States.
- Current schedule until February 27, 2018
Pickleball Lessons | January 10-February 27, 2018 | Free
- Introductory lessons for Pickleball will be offered on Wednesdays, from 8:00 AM 0 9:00 AM, in the Jupiter Community Center Multi-Purpose Gym, 200 Military Trail. Experienced players will give instruction on setting up the net, rules of the game, scoring, and general strategy to get new players introduced to the game.
- Paddles and pickleballs are provided by the Community Center. Lessons, as well as participation in the pickleball activity, are free of charge. Please try to arrive promptly at 8:00 AM. Be sure to register at the front desk to get your fob to use when participating in the program. After the lesson, beginners are encouraged to stay and join in games.
There will be no pickleball on the following days:
- December 23, 25, 26, 30, 2017
- January 1, 15, 2018
- February 2, 3, 19, 2018