In the coming weeks, the Town will be performing road maintenance including curb removal and replacement, milling, resurfacing, and striping. Work will be performed by the Town’s contractor, J.W. Cheatham, LLC.
During the work, road closures and detours are to be expected. The following locations will be experiencing roadwork during the times listed for each:
- March 26, 2018 Lakes & Ridge at the Bluffs - Valley curb removal & replacement operations lasting approximately six weeks
- April 30, 2018 Toney Penna Dr. & Oak Terr. - Milling & paving operations lasting approximately one week.
- May 3, 2018 Lakes at the Bluffs - Milling & paving operations lasting approximately one week.
- May 4 - 17, 2018 Ridge at the Bluffs - Milling.
- May 7 - 24, 2018 Ridge at the Bluffs - Paving.
Temporary roadway striping will be applied following paving operations with permanent roadway striping starting approximately two weeks after completion of paving operations. Residents will be allowed to access their properties during the work. Motorists are asked to please proceed with caution. During the work detours will be provided for local traffic, residents and businesses in the area.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Engineering Department at (561) 741-2467 or (561) 741-2372.