AARP Smart Driver Course
9:00 AM-3:00 PM | Jupiter Community Center | $15 AARP Members | $20 Non-AARP Members
Printable Flyer (PDF)
About the Course Founded in 1979, AARP Driver Safety has helped millions of drivers stay safe on the roads. Although the course is geared to drivers age 50 and older, the course is open to people of all ages. AARP membership is not required to take the course and there are no tests to pass.
You may be eligible to receive an insurance discount upon completing the course, so consult your agent for details. You might also be eligible to receive a discount on roadside assistance plans.
- All classes are 1 day ONLY
- 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Bring lunch and beverage
- Registration ends 1 week before class begins or when class reaches it's max
Please call (561) 741-2310 to check availability or to be placed on a waiting list.
- Participants must register in advance
- Participants must present Drivers License on day of class
- Payments are collected at the beginning of class by the instructor
- Checks are only form of payment accepted; Make check payable to AARP
- No cash or credit cards are accepted
- Must present AARP Membership # for discount
- Bring a sweater or jacket to class
- Participant may bring drink or snack to class
- Call Toll-Free 1-888-AARP-NOW (888-227-7669) to find out if this course is available at another location.
| 2017 - Pre-registration is required.
AARP Members: $15 (Must present AARP Membership # for discount at the time of class)
Non AARP Members: $20
Jupiter Community Center
200 Military Trail, Jupiter
(561) 741-2400 Smart Driver Course Contact Information:
Call Toll-Free 1-888-AARP-NOW (888-227-7669) to find out if this course is available at another location.