In order to ensure a safe as well as fun atmosphere at the skate park, the following rules and regulations will be enforced at all times:
- All participants must produce membership pass or pay appropriate session fee prior to entering skate park. Proof of incorporated Jupiter residency must be presented in order to qualify for the resident rate (driver’s license AND utility bill, renter’s lease, homestead exemption, etc).
- All participants must complete required forms and pay appropriate fee prior to entering skate park; skate at your own risk.
- All participants must sign in prior to each session.
All participants must wear a strapped helmet at all times while using the park. Additional safety equipment (elbow and knee pads) is highly recommended by all participants.
- Participants must provide their own equipment
- Rental equipment is not available at the park.
- No food, drinks or gum allowed beyond viewing area.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- For safety reasons, skateboarding, inline skating and biking are not allowed in the parking lot.
- Skaters must be a minimum of 8 years old to skate. Skaters under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times.
- Profanity and/or reckless or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances is strictly prohibited. No smoking is allowed in the skate park or surrounding areas.
- No coolers, boom-boxes, walkmans, backpacks, wax, etc. are allowed in skate park.
- BMX bikes are allowed during designated bike sessions only; no pegs allowed on bikes.
- The Town of Jupiter has the discretion to close the skate park facility due to inclement weather, wet surfaces or any other unsafe conditions at any time.
- Rain checks will be issued only to those purchasing sessions if less than half of the session is complete prior to park closing.
- The Town of Jupiter has the discretion to limit the number of participants for any given session due to safety issues.
- Anyone caught in skate park during closed hours will be subject to trespass infractions as well as suspension of park privileges.
- Failure to abide by the above listed rules and regulations may result in removal from skate park as well as loss of skate park privileges and or membership.