Turtle Trot 5K Run
Saturday, May 6, 2017 | Ocean Cay Park | 7:30 AM |Course Map
1st-3rd overall male and female and first three places for male and female runners in each of the 15 age groups.
- Kid's Fun Run
Kids, ages 11 & under, come join in the fun and run in the 1 Mile Kids Fun Run! Start time 7:10 am; Cotton t-shirt and finishers medal given to all Fun Run participants. *Not a timed race.
- Online and In-Person Pre-Registration ends May 5, 2017.
- Please do not mail in registrations within 5 days of the race day
- You may register on race day; t-shirts may or may not be available to those registering on Race Day. Please see Race Day registration important information below.
- Race Day Registration:
- Race Day registration begins at 6 AM
- Race day registration ENDS PROMPTLY at 7 AM.
- CASH OR CHECKS accepted on race day only.
Please have checks already made payable to the Town of Jupiter for $30 per person before getting in the payment line.
- No credit/debit cards accepted on race day.
- Race Day fee is $30 for all ages (except Kids Fun Run)
- Race Day Kids Fun Run (1 Mile) fee is $15
- If you are registering for both the Kids Fun Run and the 5K race please see the appropriate cashier. There will be one line dedicated to those paying for both the 5K and the Kid's Fun Run.
- Roads close at 7:00 am on race day
- Packet Pick Up
Packet pick up is Friday, May 5th from 9 AM-6 PM at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail. This will be the only day to pick up your packet prior to the race. Race packets will be available for pick up on race day.
- Road Closures
Vehicular traffic on Alt. A1A, Marcinski Road and surrounding streets will be temporarily closed and monitored on Saturday, May 6th from 6:45 AM to approximately 9:00 AM. Roads close at 7:00 am on race day.
|Thank you to our 2017 SILVER Sponsors!|