2016 Neighborhood Grant Recipients
Neighborhood Enhancement Grants- up to $5,000.00
Funds were available to homeowners associations and/or neighborhood groups to enhance the external appearance of their community. This grant required a 50/50 community match.
- Augusta Indian Creek HOA - Replace 31-year old entry sign, upgrade landscaping, replace lighting.
- Bella Vista HOA - Landscape large island at entrance of the community.
- Bella Vista on the Park Condo Association - Repair and upgrade landscape.
- Chasewood North Condo Association - Replacement of all mailboxes in the community.
- Egret Cove HOA - Lighting at front entrance of the community.
- Jupiter Bay HOA - Landscaping Palm Ave. island; signage and lighting.
- Jupiter Dunes HOA - Landscape and irrigation system at Jupiter Beach Rd. and A1A.
- Jupiter One HOA - Upgrade landscaping at exterior walls on U.S. Highway 1; replace entrance lighting.
- Marina at the Bluffs HOA - Upgrade landscaping and security lighting at front entrance of the community.
- Muirfield Condo Association - Landscaping and upgrading irrigation along Indian Creek Dr. West.
- North Fork HOA - Removal of exotics and invasive plants.
- Osceola Woods HOA - Security lighting.
- Paseos HOA - Exterior painting of community clubhouse; restoring and painting entry monuments.
- Summerwinds HOA - New lighting at community entrance; landscaping.
- The Colony at Maplewood HOA - Repair street surfaces and sidewalks; improve drainage in gutters.
- Via del Mar Condo Association - Replacement of mailboxes in the community.
- Wingfoot Indian Creek Condo Association - Replacement of mailboxes in the community.