Making a Reservation
Reservations are accepted at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail, behind the Jupiter Police station/Town Hall. Civic Center reservations are accepted Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm. Saturdays from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM.
To secure a reservation:
To secure a reservation:
- Print and read lease. (Civic Center Lease)
- Confirm that you qualify to rent the facility and have all required paperwork. You will be turned away if you do not qualify or have the required paperwork. The business must be within the city limits of "incorporated" Jupiter and have a Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipt.
- If you are the business owner you will need to come to the Jupiter Community Center, (Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM-8PM or Sat, 8:30AM-4 PM) to sign the lease in the presence of Recreation staff. If you are not available then someone from your business may submit a lease that has been signed and notarized by you. Please don't forget to bring your Town of Jupiter Business Tax Registration.
- If you have a business sponsoring your event you can meet the business owner at the Community Center or the business owner may sign the lease, have it notarized, then you can make the reservation without the business owner. Please don't forget to bring their Town of Jupiter Business Tax Registration.
- Make sure the first page of the lease is completed. Including hours for each date listed regardless of purpose. Incomplete leases will not be accepted.
- A reservation is confirmed when you have received a payment receipt.
- Please check your receipt to make sure the correct date has been reserved.
- The information is incomplete on the front of the lease.
- The lease is in poor condition and can not be read. Only good quality copies on standard white 20# paper will be accepted. You will be asked to resubmit the lease if it is in poor condition.
- There is no signature on the Civic Center lease or if the signature is not the same name that appears on the Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipt.
- The lease is not notarized and the business owner is not present.
- The business is in an unincorporated area of Jupiter or surrounding city. (A business located outside the city limits of Jupiter may have a Jupiter occupational license however this will not qualify the business to rent the Civic Center. (For example, Jupiter Farms, Tequesta, and Juno Beach are not within the Town of Jupiter.)
- The business must be within the city limits of "incorporated" Jupiter and have a Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipt.
- Downloading the Civic Center lease does not guarantee your date is available or reserved.
- Reservations will NOT be accepted via fax or e-mail and dates will not be held under any circumstances without payment and lease.
- Reservations are considered booked when payment and a properly executed Civic Center lease is returned and a receipt has been issued.
- The lease must be returned in person. Do not mail or fax completed leases. You must receive a receipt for the Civic Center reservation to be confirmed.
- All policies and procedures apply as stated in the Civic Center lease.
- If a lease is not signed by an incorporated Town of Jupiter business owner in front of Parks and Recreation staff the lease must be notarized.
- The notary is certifying that the person who signs the Civic Center lease is the person who's name appears on the Town of Jupiter occupational license.
- A copy of the Town of Jupiter Occupational license must be returned with the lease.
- To confirm a reservation you must have the completed Civic Center lease signed by an incorporated Town of Jupiter business owner and pay the full rental fee. This is the only way to hold a date. Reservations are not accepted over the phone and dates will not be held for any reason without the two requirements mentioned above.