School's Out Camps
7:30 AM-5:30 PM • Res $30/NR $38 per day
Jupiter Community Center • 200 Military Trail
Registration is in progress for both residents and non-residents.
September 21(PDF Schedule)
November 20, 21, 22(PDF Schedule)
December 22, 27, 28, 29
January 2, 3, 4, 5
Oct 16, Nov 3 and Jan 8 have been designated as Palm Beach County School District Hurricane Irma make up days so we will not be offering school's out camp on these days. If you have signed up for camp for these days, staff will be contacting you and issuing refunds. The Town of Jupiter Recreation Division offers day camps on Palm Beach County Teacher Work Days as well as select holidays from school. These camps are available for children ages *5-12 years old and offer parents a safe and fun environment for their children when they are out of school.
*Five year olds must be registered in kindergarten.
- Please note that there will be no camps offered on early release days or national holidays.
- The camp registration fee does not include daily field trip fee which is collected on the morning of each trip.
Each camp can accommodate up to a maximum of 50 campers.
Activities may include team sports, group games, craft projects, movies, game room time and field trips. Please note that there will be no camps offered on early release days or national holidays. All camps take place at the Jupiter Community Center located at 200 Military Trail, unless otherwise noted. Camp hours are 7:30 AM through 5:30 PM.
- Registration begins August 21, 2017 for both residents and non-residents.
- Pre-registration is required for all camps.
- Registration for all School's Out Camps ends at 5:00 PM three business days prior to the camp date.
- Registration takes place at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail,
Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM - 8 PM and Saturdays from 8:30 AM-4 PM.
- Full payment for all camps is due at time of registration.
- The daily activity fee is collected on the day of the camp, cash only.
- 2017 Camp Registration Form
Everyone must complete this packet even if they attended summer camp. You must turn in this packet prior to the start of camp.
- Schools Out Trip Schedule - Coming Soon!
- Schools out Camp Flyer 2017-2018