2017 Fishing Camp
Dates:Session 1: Jun 19-23, 9 AM-12 PM
Session 2: Jul 31-Aug 4, 9 AM-12 PM
:Resident - $130 Non-Resident - $163
Location:Jupiter Community Park
The campers will learn to tie different knots, bait a hook, learn water safety and learn to identify different freshwater and saltwater fish in Florida. We provide fishing equipment, rods, bait, etc. We also have a fishing tournament on the last day of camp followed by an awards ceremony. Because of fishing equipment, this camp is limited to a specific number of campers, so please sign up ASAP! Join us for a great week of fishing and a chance to catch a trophy fish! (We release all caught fish!)
- Jupiter Community Park, 3377 Church Street, Jupiter, 33458
- Class Size: Minimum 10 / Maximum 40
- Rod & Reel for each registered camper
- Daily prizes
- Awards Ceremony / every camper receives a medal
Resident registration begins April 3, 2017
Non-resident registration begins April 10, 2017
- Camp Registration Form
Everyone must complete this form even if you register online. You must turn in this form at least 5 days prior to the start of camp.
- In-person Registration can be completed at the Jupiter Community Center, located at 200 Military Trail Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM.
- Online registration
You will need to know your Rectrac Household number; this is NOT your JTAA PAYS number. If you do not know, or do not have a Rectrac Household number please contact the Jupiter Community Center for assistance at (561) 741-2400.
- Full payment is due at registration
- In accordance with the ADA, all persons with special needs are welcome to register. Please call Julie Wark Wolnewitz at 561-741-2252 at least two weeks prior to camp start date to ensure appropriate needs can be met.