Jubilee Ecotourism Expo
2018 • 11 am - 4 pm
Jupiter Community Center • Multi-Purpose Gym
Jupiter, and the north county
In addition, register for raffle prizes at participating vendor booths. Just follow the smell of popcorn into the Jupiter Community Center
Multi-Purpose Gym and discover ecotourism opportunities for all ages and abilities! Hope to see you on February 4,
11 AM-5 PM.
Why should you visit the Jupiter Jubilee Ecotourism Expo?
The number of Palm Beach County residents reporting poor mental health days is increasing, and 12% of the county’s kids ages 5 and younger are receiving mental health treatment. Studies show that physical activity and interacting with nature can help combat mental health issues like depression,
Thank you to our 2017 Vendors for participating & providing over $800 in raffle prizes!
- Andrew Red Harris Foundation | Building Artificial Reefs to Enhance the Marine Environment
- Blueline Paddle & Surf Co. | Activities for the water enthusiast of all ages
Booth Raffle Prize: One Week of Summer Camp ($255 Value)
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary | BWS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and conservation of Florida’s wildlife and natural resources. Visit with live animals today!
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park | This
325 acrepark with nearly 2 miles of coastline, is the only State Park in Palm Beach County and is considered an "Island In Time," preserving the lush and diverse subtropical coastal habitats that once covered southeast Florida.
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park | This
10,500 acrepark is located just north of Jupiter,and teems with wildlife in 13 natural communities, over 140 species of birds, two family campgrounds, 7.8 miles of shared trails for hikers, bicyclists and equestrian users.
Booth Raffle Prize: Free Boat Tour and 12 entries into the park ($40 Value)
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum | Preserving Jupiter's Lighthouse & History
Booth Raffle Prize: A gift basket of Lighthouse goodies from the Museum store. ($80 Value)
- Town of Jupiter Ecotourism & The Jupiter Waterway Trail
Booth Raffle Prize: A youth kayak &
padde($120 Value) & youth mountain bike courtesy of J-Town Bikes ($250)
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center | Support conservation efforts on threatened & endangered sea turtles
- Loxahatchee River District | Dedicated to preserving the Loxahatchee River and its natural habitats
- Northeast Everglades Trails Association (NETA) | Promotes and organizes multiuse trail events
- The River Center | Promotes stewardship of the Loxahatchee River thru education
- Riverbend Park | The cornerstone for ecotourism activities in Jupiter
- Taras Oceanographic Foundation | Support dolphin research and adopt a dolphin today
Booth Raffle Prize: Book and Dolphin Club Membership ($100 Value)