Jubilee Ecotourism Expo
February 4, 2017 | 11 am - 5 pm | Jupiter Community Center | Multi-Purpose Gym
Here's why we need to utilize our parks, natural areas and trails. Jupiter, and the north county area, is rich in ecotourism opportunities; hiking, kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding, horseback riding trails, bird watching, trial bicycling, etc.
Visit with vendors rain or shine in the Jupiter Community Center Multi-Purpose Gym regarding helpful ecotourism opportunities for all ages and abilities! Just follow the popcorn smell!
Thank you to our 2016 Vendors:
- Andrew Red Harris Foundation | Support this Jupiter non-profit in the creation of artificial reefs in Jupiter!
- Blueline Paddle & Surf Co. | Youth Summer Camps for the water enthusiast
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary | Live animals: skunk, opossum, snake, bird of prey, tortoise & toad
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park | Only State Park in Palm Beach County
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park | An ecotourism wonderland to our north
- Jupiter Environmental Education and Field Studies Academy (JERFSA) | Environmental Education Magnet program at Jupiter Community High School
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum | Preserving Jupiter's Lighthouse & History
- Town of Jupiter Ecotourism & The Jupiter Waterway Trail
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center | Support conservation efforts on threatened & endangered sea turtles
- Loxahatchee River District | Protects the Loxahatchee River
- Northeast Everglades Trails Association (NETA) | Promotes and organizes multiuse trail events
- Palm Beach County Environmental Resource Management (ERM) | establishes, maintains, and implements programs for the protection, preservation, and enhancement of the land and water resources of Palm Beach County including the Northeast Everglades Natural Areas (NENA)
- The River Center | Promotes stewardship of the Loxahatchee River thru education
- Riverbend Park | The cornerstone for ecotourism activities in Jupiter
- Taras Oceanographic Foundation | Support dolphin research and adopt a dolphin today
- Florida Trails Association (Loxahatchee Chapter) | Provides opportunities for the public to hike, engage in outdoor recreation, participate in environmental education, and contribute to meaningful volunteer work
- Hopes, Dreams and Horses, Inc. | A non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Center serving children and adults by providing programs such as Theraputic Riding, Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, Equine Assisted Learning, Theraputic Riding and recreational riding lessons and camps