Cinquez Park is located immediately north of the intersection of Indiantown Road and Center Street at 2183 West Indiantown Road in Jupiter, Florida. In 2008, the Town of Jupiter (Town) acquired the land for Cinquez Park. Since that time, the Town has cleared the site of various debris and planted many Florida native trees throughout the site. The park’s development has been split into two phases. Phase I is an open space park which includes on street parking, site lighting, a small restroom/storage building, sidewalks, gazeboes, a lake, and a dog park; click here to see Phase I Site Plan. Phase II of Cinquez Park is currently planned to construct a playground area, sidewalks, an additional gazebo, and potentially construct a treehouse in/around the large Banyan tree located on the property. The work performed under Phase I will construct all required infrastructure for the future phase.
August 18, 2017
- Construction of the underground stormwater system is complete
- Sanitary sewer for the building has been installed and will soon be connected by the plumber
- Lake excavation is ongoing
- Site balancing/earthwork is ongoing
- Gazebo installation has begun
- Sidewalk installation is ongoing
- The building is dried-in (rain will no longer affect the building)
July 3, 2017
The following work is currently ongoing for this project:
- Excavation of the lake
- Underground stormwater utility installation
- Construction of sidewalks and picnic areas
- Installation of the masonry walls for the restroom storage building
- Electrical work
*updated photo shown below
March 27, 2017
Beginning Monday, March 27, 2017, construction activities for Phase I will commence on Cinquez Park property.
· While the construction will begin on March 27th more extensive construction activities such as earthmoving should not be expected until roughly two weeks after the start of the project.
· Most construction activities will take place within the project site, however, minor temporary traffic control may be required on the surrounding streets (Carver Avenue and Yancy Avenue) and sidewalks; minimal delays should be expected during the project duration, if any.
· Heavy construction equipment will be used in order to construct the project and construction equipment may be heard at various times during the project’s construction.
The project is expected to be completed in December of 2017. Patience, caution, and slow speeds are encouraged by all modes of travel. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Town of Jupiter Engineering Department at 561-741-2372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.